I've got some new plans for hosting email services:
- Use Dovecot instead of Courier
- Use Dovecot instead of Perdition
- Only allow SMTP SASL authentication over port 587
- Separate outgoing and incoming SMTP servers
- Phase out the use of POP3
- Phase out the use of IMAP SSL, use TLS instead
And some more questions:
- Combine /etc/postfix/relay-recipients and /etc/postfix/relay-domains?
- Does it make sense to use whitelists?
- Switch to using DSpam instead of Spamassassin for Bayesian analysis?