Just noticed that my dhclient was running about once every 10 seconds. Not good:

Feb 26 23:06:19 wrk-240-gr dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on ath1 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
Feb 26 23:06:35 wrk-240-gr dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on ath1 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
Feb 26 23:06:47 wrk-240-gr dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on ath1 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
Feb 26 23:06:55 wrk-240-gr dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on ath1 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
Feb 26 23:07:10 wrk-240-gr dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on ath1 to 192.168.1.1 port 67
Feb 26 23:07:22 wrk-240-gr dhclient: DHCPREQUEST on ath1 to 192.168.1.1 port 67

I restarted it, but it was still happening, so I stopped it, and the daemon was still running. I killed the processes and then started it, and it now seems OK. Just have to keep my eye on it.

UPDATE: I’m now restarting network-manager to try and fix this.

¥