July 3rd, 2007

I tried updating to MyDNSConfig 1.1.0 today but ran into some issues.

  • Filter function not working - I use it all the time, so when it didn't work, I explored around 1.1.0 a little, then reverted to 1.0.0.
  • After reverting, I noticed I couldn't access any of the records. I must have broken something when I was exploring MyDNSConfig 1.1.0.

Turns out it was the groups field in the db. I had to have "1,2" in the field for the admin. Hmmm.

Found the fix:

Thanks to Matthew on the mydns mailing list. Works out great now.

Yearly Indexes: 2003 2004 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2015 2019 2020 2022