Here are the technical details for the installation of AskoziaPBX on an HP t5135 thin client:
- Download generic pc Askozia PBX image
- Download Chris Buechler's m0n0wall Live CD
- Copy the AskoziaPBX image onto an MS-DOS formatted usb drive.
- Boot off the CD using a USB CDROM
- Plug in and mount the usb drive: "mount_msdosfs /dev/da0s1 /mnt/tmp/" or something like that
- Follow the regular instructions, targeting the 64MB flash drive which came with the t5135: "gzcat /mnt/tmp/pbx-generic-pc-xx.img | dd of=/dev/ad0 bs=16k", or something like that
These are the steps I took, your situation most likely differs so think about what you are doing before you do it.
The t5135 is actually a pretty nice little device:
- 128MB RAM
- 10/100 LAN (VIA Rhine)
- VIA Eden C7 400Mhz
- 64MB Flash drive
Consumes about 11 watts at idle, up to 16 watts (that's the highest I've seen, might go higher).